Basics of High Power Polarization Maintaining Optical Circulator
High-Power Polarization-Maintaining (PM) Fiber Optic Circulator
High Power Polarization Maintaining Optical Circulator
FEATURES OF HIGH POWER PM OPTICAL CIRCULATOR
- Low Insertion Loss
- High Extinction Ratio & Isolation
- High Reliability and Stability
APPLICATIONS OF HIGH POWER PM FIBER OPTIC CIRCULATOR
- Fiber Amplifier
- Testing Instruments
- Fiber Sensor
- Advanced PM-applications
Specifications of High Power Polarization Maintaining Circulator
Center Wavelength (nm) 1064, 1030, or 980
Operating Wavelength Range (nm) ±5
Typ. Peak Isolation (dB) 25
Min. Isolation at 23 ℃ (dB) 22
Typ. Insertion Loss at 23 ℃ (dB) 1.3
Max. Insertion Loss at 23 ℃ (dB) 1.5
Min. Extinction Ratio at 23 ℃ (dB) 20
Min. Cross Talk (dB) 45
Min. Return Loss (Input/Output) (dB) 45
Max. Average Optical Power (W) 20
Max. Peak Power for ns Pulse (kW) 20
Max. Tensile Load (N) 5
Package Dimension (mm) 64x28x26
Operating Temperature ( ℃ ) +10 ~ +50
Storage Temperature ( ℃ ) 0 ~ +60
- The high power polarization maintaining optical circulator is customizable, and the above specifications are subject to change without notice.
- For CW high-power optical interconnection, we recommend fusion splice without connectors.
- For device with connectors, IL is 0.3dB higher, RL is 5.0dB lower, ER is 2.0dB lower.
- Unless otherwise specified, light transmission on fast axis is blocked, the slow axis of the PM fiber is aligned with the key of the connector.
- Bare fiber should not support the weight of the connector. So that if any connectors needed, for the pigtail type it’s better to choose the 900μm loose tube jacket instead of the 250μm bare fiber.
- For product customization or special requirements, please contact Lfiber’s sales department for availability.
Dimensions of High Power Polarization Maintaining Optical Circulator
Ordering Information of High Power Polarization Maintaining Optical Circulator
Wavelength Port Type Axis Alignment Fiber Type Pigtail Type Fiber Length Connector Type Average Power Peak Power
980nm 3-Port Slow axis working, Fast axis blocked PM980 250μm bare fiber 0.8 Meter FC/UPC 500mW 10kW
1030nm Both axis working PM1310 900μm loose tube 1.0 Meter FC/APC 1W 20kW
1064nm PM1550 Custom … SC/UPC 2W SC/APC 5W LC/UPC 10W LC/APC 20W None